Man’s Girlfriend And Ex-Girlfriend Jump Into River To See Which One He Would Save


A Chinese boyfriend was recently presented with the ultimate test of love – he was faced with a tricky choice after both his ex and current girlfriend jumped into a river to see which one he would save.

The poor man in question is 21-year-old Wu Hsia, who recently broke up with his long-time 20-year-old girlfriend Jun Tang, after falling in love with 22-year-old Rong Tsao.

The ex-girlfriend took the split rather badly and began to harass Wu in the hope that he would leave Rong and come back to her.

Eventually, Wu decided to arrange a meeting between the three of them at a nearby park next to a river, in Ningbo city in east China’s Zhejiang province.

“I was sick of being nagged from both sides,” Wu told reporters. “Rong was moaning about Jun and Jun was moaning about her and it all go too much.”

“I became confused about who I wanted so I thought it would be best if we all met and talked about it,” he said.

But when they got to the river, the situation went from bad to worse.

“The girls began arguing and then Jun flipped and jumped off the bridge and straight into the water,” explained Wu. “She was calling for help but then Rong also leapt over saying it was her or my ex.”


“I was completely dumbfounded about what was going on,” he added. “But then I realized that I had to do something so I also jumped in but to save Rong.”


After dragging the soaking wet girl ashore, Wu phoned his brother to rescue the floundering ex before taking Rong home.


Meanwhile, Wu’s brother called the fire brigade who arrived at the scene and helped Jun out of the water.

“She was taken to hospital but was released soon after without any major injuries,” a hospital spokesman said.

“I was put in a difficult situation and had to make a choice between right and wrong,” Wu admitted. “And I chose Rong.”

The story has gone viral on Chinese social media.

SHARE. INFORM. AMAZE.

[Source: News]

Artikel Amazing Viral Now Lainnya :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll to top