Pour Oil And Vinegar Over An Onion And You Will Create Something Awesome


Onions make me cry like a baby when I cut into them when cooking our food, that's why I hate onions. But my perception about onions changed when I saw this video on YouTube.

This amazing onion flower recipe is far healthier than onion rings. Besides that it's more healthier, the taste of this recipe is insanely tasty. Trust me!

Watch the video how to make this sweet and savory side dish below:


I would like to add more olive oil and vinegar to the opened onions to add more taste and put them back again into the oven.

The opened flower onions looks like lilies and it's an advantage in terms of dish presentation.

It's eating time!

SHARE. INFORM. AMAZE.

[Source]

Artikel Amazing Viral Now Lainnya :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll to top