Bodybuilder Injects Oil Into His Arms To Look Like Incredible Hulk


A bodybuilder who wanted to look like the Incredible Hulk nearly loses his life after injecting oil into his arms.

But rather than working out as hard as Lou Ferrigno or getting an overdose from a gamma ray machine, Romario Dos Santos Alves, turned to a cocktail of oil, painkillers and alcohol to pump up his biceps - with astonishing results.

Now the 25-year-old former bodyguard terrifies children with his super-sized muscles and is facing a list of serious health problems and strained his relationship with his wife.

The married dad-of-one says his experiences of using the synthetic filler synthol cost him his sanity and he was even scheduled to have one of his arms amputated.

According to Romario, he became obsessed with the drug after moving from his hometown of Caldas Novas to Goiania in Brazil three years ago.


“I saw some really big guys in the gym with huge arms and I started to make friends with them,” he recalled. “They introduced me to synthol and I got excited about the results - I lost control.”

He even tricked his wife, Marisangela Marinho, 22, into injecting him with the oil in places that he could not reach.

“I told her there was no problem with it - that it left the body after a short time,” added Romario.

But after she learned the truth, she made it clear that he had to choose between their relationship and the synthol.

“That was the hardest part of our life because I had depression and I was removed from my job because I tried to kill myself,” he revealed.

Romario's biceps had swollen to an incredible 25 inches but reactions from members of the public meant that his mental health deteriorated.


“I decided to fix my ways and I never again wanted to take any drugs, we went through a really hard time and almost starved,” he continued.

Soon the filler began causing Romario constant pain and he almost suffered kidney failure due to the toxins in the oil. He was told by a doctor that his only course of action would be to have one of his arms amputated.


“I remember the doctor told me that they would need to amputate both arms. They said everything in there, all my muscles, were rock,” said Romario.

Fortunately, doctors were able to remove some of that “rock” and save his arms. He’s had cravings but hasn’t used the oil mix since.

“I regret it a lot - my ambition is still to become a bodybuilder but I've got a long way to go. I know I will achieve it though,” he added.

SHARE. INFORM. AMAZE.

[Source 1 | Source 2]

Artikel Amazing Viral Now Lainnya :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll to top