JK Rowling: “Hermione Should Have Married Harry Potter, Not Ron”

According to JK Rowling, author of the Harry Potter Series, that she mistakenly wrote Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley as a pair rather than with Harry Potter.


Rowling said she brought Hermione and Ron together for very personal reasons, not because they were a convincing pair.

"I wrote the Hermione/Ron relationship as a form of wish fulfillment. That's how it was conceived, really. For reasons that have very little to do with literature and far more to do with me clinging to the plot as I first imagined it, Hermione ended up with Ron," Rowling said.

In the seventh and final book of the best-selling series, an epilogue to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows reveals that Ron and Hermione wed and have two children, whereas Harry marries Ginny, Ron’s younger sister.

On the other hand, Rowling believes that Ron and Hermione would have ended up needing relationship counseling.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
"I know, I'm sorry, I can hear the rage and fury it might cause some fans, but if I'm absolutely honest, distance has given me perspective on that. It was a choice I made for very personal reasons, not for reasons of credibility. Am I breaking people's hearts by saying this? I hope not," she added.

Emma Watson, who played Hermione in the Harry Potter movies, said she tended to have the same opinion with Rowling.

"I think there are fans out there who know that too and who wonder whether Ron would have really been able to make her happy," Emma said.


Disclaimer: All images in this post are copyrighted and are the propriety of their respective owners.

Did you like this post? Share with your friends now!

Artikel Amazing Viral Now Lainnya :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll to top