Meet 20-Year-Old Model With The World's Longest Legs That Will MakeYour Jaw Drop

British model Alexandra Robertson who stands 6 ft and 1 inch, claims she has the world’s longest legs.


Alexandra, 20 and taking up a musical theater degree, decided to find out how she measured up and she was astonished of the result that her legs are 47 inches long that surpassed Anastasia Strashevskaya, Russia’s Miss Longest Legs, who measures 42 inches only.

Alexandra Robertson

"It is crazy – I had no idea my legs were quite that long," Miss Robertson said.

Alexandra, from Blackpool, began her modelling career at age 18 and gone on to bridal wear and lingerie.

Alexandra Robertson 1

"I do get some stares and I suppose I do intimidate men sometimes, especially in my high heels, but it’s not intentional. I often hear things like 'do you play basketball?' but I just turn around and reply 'no, do you play mini-golf?' and we end up having a laugh," she said.

Laurson Moston, boyfriend of Alexandra Robertson for two years is an inch shorter than her.

"He doesn’t mind my height at all," Alex said.

Alexandra Robertson

"He did ban me from wearing really high heels when I’m with him, though, because I tower over him then," she added.


Disclaimer: All images in this post are copyrighted and are the propriety of their respective owners.

Did you like this post? Share with your friends now!

Artikel Amazing Viral Now Lainnya :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll to top